family

family

Quotable boys

~Can't remember if I shared this one yet or not: A stole something from the store yesterday... so I get to go with him to return it later today. When I told him he was in trouble, he asked, "You're not going to call the police are you??" And before I could say anything, E looks forlornly at him and says, "Yeah, she is."

~October 29th, 2013
Our littlest boy hasn't been on here yet. And he's pretty cute. So he get's a spot. A.M is still drinking out of a bottle. He's 13-months-old and still attached to the things. I went into the kitchen to give him some milk since he was all sorts of annoyed at me. When I gave him his bottle, he grabbed it, and walked out the the kitchen, laughing triumphantly like some evil little elf that had just pulled one over on someone. :)

~October 2013
E rubbed toothpaste all over my just cleaned bathroom counter tonight. We'll forget right now that this means most of his teeth did not get cleaned, because all of the toothpaste was on my counter. I was pretty ticked and feeling fairly justified in my anger since he does this ALL the time. I snapped at him to clean it up and to not rub toothpaste all over my house! (yes I have found it rubbed on my walls before.) He yells back at me: This is not your house! Everything belongs to Jesus!

~August 2013
Papa K and my cute oldest boy, A and cute middle son E went shopping while he was watching them for us. Each got to push their own little shopping cart. A was the only one with something in his cart, milk. Both boys, being my kids of course, were running all over the grocery story. So Papa asked them to slow down. A says to Papa, "I know, if I go too fast, I'll turn the milk to butter."

Help Us Out!

We Love the Help!

As most of you are aware, we are trying to maintain at least some of our privacy on this blog, so if you know our actual names, please don't put them in your comments! ~Thanks!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

This kid is going to be trouble when he gets bigger

Our youngest little guy is teething right now. And I have to say, that he has been thee WORST kid to deal with so far. I look at him funny and he yells at me. I don't look at him at all and he follows me around the house crying at my feet. He refuses to eat anything that doesn't look like baby food. Although, that might just be him being picky. Either way, he's been rotten and nasty and sensitive the last few days. Today.... our beautiful Sunday, seems to be no exception. Daddy was sitting in the recliner while baby A played all over him. Unfortunately Daddy M is sick and this kind of fun, isn't really all that fun. Imagine having a mini earthquake that rolls all over your body while you are nauseous. No good. So.... Daddy M relocated to the ground so mr. baby could have the recliner. Seeing as baby A is especially sensitive, he was not ok with Daddy getting off the recliner and going to lay on the ground. This was when, in his tiny little fury, he looked around room and found his foam sword. Then found Daddy M's head and smacked him while yelling at him. So, M poked his belly. Standing tall at a threatening 2 feet.... or less, off the ground, A yelled at Daddy and swung his little sword at his head again. And got poked again. Eventually, since his little legs aren't adept at keeping him balanced, he fell over from a well planned poke and stayed sitting while still hitting Daddy M with the sword, still yelling in protest. At some point he was poked hard enough that from his sitting position he toppled over and stayed down. Halfheartedly trying to hit M with his sword still. He fought a good fight and as far as he was concerned this was as far as it needed to go. Although, a few minutes later he did abandon the sword and sat on Daddy Ms head. Perhaps acting as though this was his victory kill.

Either way both baby and Dad were worn out by the "fighting". One took a nap and the other wandered around looking for food. You can decide who was who. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment