family

family

Quotable boys

~Can't remember if I shared this one yet or not: A stole something from the store yesterday... so I get to go with him to return it later today. When I told him he was in trouble, he asked, "You're not going to call the police are you??" And before I could say anything, E looks forlornly at him and says, "Yeah, she is."

~October 29th, 2013
Our littlest boy hasn't been on here yet. And he's pretty cute. So he get's a spot. A.M is still drinking out of a bottle. He's 13-months-old and still attached to the things. I went into the kitchen to give him some milk since he was all sorts of annoyed at me. When I gave him his bottle, he grabbed it, and walked out the the kitchen, laughing triumphantly like some evil little elf that had just pulled one over on someone. :)

~October 2013
E rubbed toothpaste all over my just cleaned bathroom counter tonight. We'll forget right now that this means most of his teeth did not get cleaned, because all of the toothpaste was on my counter. I was pretty ticked and feeling fairly justified in my anger since he does this ALL the time. I snapped at him to clean it up and to not rub toothpaste all over my house! (yes I have found it rubbed on my walls before.) He yells back at me: This is not your house! Everything belongs to Jesus!

~August 2013
Papa K and my cute oldest boy, A and cute middle son E went shopping while he was watching them for us. Each got to push their own little shopping cart. A was the only one with something in his cart, milk. Both boys, being my kids of course, were running all over the grocery story. So Papa asked them to slow down. A says to Papa, "I know, if I go too fast, I'll turn the milk to butter."

Help Us Out!

We Love the Help!

As most of you are aware, we are trying to maintain at least some of our privacy on this blog, so if you know our actual names, please don't put them in your comments! ~Thanks!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's a funk.

I get in these funks sometimes. Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy with where we are in life right now. I love that I feel like we are moving forward. But I would really like it if we could move a little faster. I have to say, I don't entirely agree with that country song that says something like, "You're gonna miss this" referring to parts of your life. I think it's ok to have some moments that you really don't miss. I won't miss renting. I won't miss living in a house that I can't paint, because, remember-- I don't own it. I won't miss not having a backyard and getting told I have to move things on my "property". I won't miss not being able to go to the store to buy a pair of shoes that I would like because we can't afford it. I would like to say, "Hey, I want to paint my kids' bed." And then proceed to do that without knowing that I can't afford it.

Can you tell what kind of funk I'm in? I'd like the wonderful, amazing hubs to be done with school and working! I would like to be IN school and finishing my own education. I would like to own my own house and decorate the crap out of it!

In 3 years we are planning on moving to San Antonio, Texas. I'm currently looking at houses there and getting crazy giddy about the whole thing. You should check out the houses there. They're CUTE!!! And decorate-able. That's a word now. I want one SO bad!!!

Do you know what all this hyper-ness means? I'm going to have to go tomorrow and get some stuff so I can make something and get all this energy out of my body and into something creative. This is dangerous-- because I already have plans for what I want to make.


I'll have to show you the project once I finish.

On another note, since no one likes a post without pictures. Here's some cute little rugrats. Baby girl was helping me put Christmas lights away and of course made the process take much longer. Worth it.

 And then of course we have the famous box that kids love to play in. These two sat in there for a good while before baby girl decided that she was no longer interested in the box.




No comments:

Post a Comment