family

family

Quotable boys

~Can't remember if I shared this one yet or not: A stole something from the store yesterday... so I get to go with him to return it later today. When I told him he was in trouble, he asked, "You're not going to call the police are you??" And before I could say anything, E looks forlornly at him and says, "Yeah, she is."

~October 29th, 2013
Our littlest boy hasn't been on here yet. And he's pretty cute. So he get's a spot. A.M is still drinking out of a bottle. He's 13-months-old and still attached to the things. I went into the kitchen to give him some milk since he was all sorts of annoyed at me. When I gave him his bottle, he grabbed it, and walked out the the kitchen, laughing triumphantly like some evil little elf that had just pulled one over on someone. :)

~October 2013
E rubbed toothpaste all over my just cleaned bathroom counter tonight. We'll forget right now that this means most of his teeth did not get cleaned, because all of the toothpaste was on my counter. I was pretty ticked and feeling fairly justified in my anger since he does this ALL the time. I snapped at him to clean it up and to not rub toothpaste all over my house! (yes I have found it rubbed on my walls before.) He yells back at me: This is not your house! Everything belongs to Jesus!

~August 2013
Papa K and my cute oldest boy, A and cute middle son E went shopping while he was watching them for us. Each got to push their own little shopping cart. A was the only one with something in his cart, milk. Both boys, being my kids of course, were running all over the grocery story. So Papa asked them to slow down. A says to Papa, "I know, if I go too fast, I'll turn the milk to butter."

Help Us Out!

We Love the Help!

As most of you are aware, we are trying to maintain at least some of our privacy on this blog, so if you know our actual names, please don't put them in your comments! ~Thanks!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Yeah, that happened

Two year olds are the best. They're crazy, silly, irrational, loving, retarded, hyper, always hungry (or at least mine is), sassy, creative and on and on. They have so much life in them and have no control over it. With that being said. My cute little two-year-old has been extra cute lately.

Tonight I decided to pull my blankets up to nearly over my head. I was in the mood to feel the extra love of my blankets. Hubby was sitting in a chair at his desk by our bed and decided to go downstairs. I could hear him moving around in the kitchen getting a late night snack.

By all appearances, our room was empty.

It was at this moment that I heard some little footsteps slowly sneak in to my room. They tiptoed around, the best way a two-year-old can, and then they stopped.

I heard some clacking and snapping noises and then the little footprints scuttled out of my room as fast as they could and back in to his bed. I could hear his little diaper swishing as he ran.

I knew right away what he had grabbed.

We are making a Lego table and I cut some strips off the Lego bases so it would fit on our table better. He has been obsessed with those little strips all day and couldn't handle not having them.

So he waited. Until he thought our room was good and empty and snatched them.

A few minutes later. After I'm sure his little man adrenaline slowed down, I could hear him snapping the strips together happily in his bed.

It's the simple pleasures.
Proof of thievery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment